For truck and bus drivers, owning a hands free mobile unit is a must-have to avoid fines and keep in touch 24/7. This can make it safe for drivers to make calls, listen to music, and use navigation systems. So what’s the solution?
The Bury Truck and Bus phone is a fully-featured phone with a smart, simple and intuitive user interface that allows drivers to communicate and handle various tasks with ease. After installing the product in your vehicle, the first-rate Bury Truck and Bus phone will provide you with a number of useful features, all while allowing you to control your phone via voice control.
Using exclusive patented technology, the Bury Truck and Bus phone includes a signal boost of up 2 watts, uses a magic word voice activation system, and even reads out messages and phone book entries aloud so you’ll never have to take your eyes off the road.
Signal boost up to 2 watts ensures maximum benefit of available antenna signal across the country.
New Bury CP1100LTE 4G hard-wired in-vehicle phone working with any standard sim card on all phone networks AUS.
(or car-phone/truck-phone as people typically describe such devices).
With signal boost of up to 2.3 watts plus the well known and trusted Bury technology the call quality is second to none.
CP 1100LTE 4G Full Feature List…
– Fixed in-vehicle installation
– Up to 2 watt signal boost
– Independent communication system
– with own dedicated SIM card, installed permanently in the vehicle
– 2.8” Colour Display
– displays phone book, call lists, text messages
3G & 4G/LTE – All Australian & New Zealand Service Providers Networks
-displays antenna reception, carriers name and incoming telephone number
– Day/Night Mode – brightness of the symbols on the display can be adjusted
– Displays text messages
– Text-to-Speech – reads out text messages and phone book entries aloud
– DialogPlus Voice Control – extremely accurate
– Rapid reaction word recognition without voice training and with visual and audible user support
– Voice Dialing – Using magic word activates voice control with a single voice command
– Voice control of all menu functions
– Supports 7 languages
– Large illuminated keys
– Memo function records up to 2 minutes of conversation
– Auto mute of radio/entertainment system during incoming/outgoing calls (radio dependent)
– Crystal clear audio/voice reproduction via the vehicles stereo system* or external loudspeaker (*subject to compatibility with vehicle stereo system)
– Multiple call handling – hold calls and switch between them, conference up to 7 participants
– Emergency Calls – via an SOS key
– External antenna connection via FME or FAKRA
– Privacy Handset available (optional accessory)
Bury CP 1100 LTE is compatible with the following frequencies
GSM/GPRS/EDGE: Quad band, 850/900/1800/1900 MHz;
WCDMA: 2100 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz;
LTE FDD: 2100 / 1900PCS / 1800DCS / 1700 / 850 / 2600 / 900 / 700 MHz;
LTE TDD: 2300 MHz
Note: The Bury CP1100LTE uses a Full Size Standard Sim. If you have a micro or nano sim card you need to use either of these size sim cards with a Sim Card Adapter (included). Do not fit a micro or nano sim directly into the CP1100LTE without a Sim Card Adapter as this will damage the device. (This damage will void the warranty)