For truck and bus drivers, owning a hands free mobile unit is a must-have to avoid fines and keep in touch 24/7. This can make it safe for drivers to make calls, listen to music, and use navigation systems. So what’s the solution?
The Bury Truck and Bus phone is a fully-featured phone with a smart, simple and intuitive user interface that allows drivers to communicate and handle various tasks with ease. After installing the product in your vehicle, the first-rate Bury Truck and Bus phone will provide you with a number of useful features, all while allowing you to control your phone via voice control.
Using exclusive patented technology, the Bury Truck and Bus phone includes a signal boost of up 2 watts, uses a magic word voice activation system, and even reads out messages and phone book entries aloud so you’ll never have to take your eyes off the road.
Signal boost up to 2 watts ensures maximum benefit of available antenna signal across the country.
CP 1100 Full Feature List…
– Fixed in-vehicle installation
– Up to 2 watt signal boost
– Independent communication system
– with own dedicated SIM card, installed permanently in the vehicle
– 2.8” Colour Display
– displays phone book, call lists, text messages
-displays antenna reception, carriers name and incoming telephone number
– Day/Night Mode – brightness of the symbols on the display can be adjusted
– Displays text messages
– Text-to-Speech – reads out text messages and phone book entries aloud
– DialogPlus Voice Control – extremely accurate
– Rapid reaction word recognition without voice training and with visual and audible user support
– Voice Dialing – Using magic word activates voice control with a single voice command
– Voice control of all menu functions
– Supports 7 languages
– Large illuminated keys
– Memo function records up to 2 minutes of conversation
– Auto mute of radio/entertainment system during incoming/outgoing calls (radio dependent)
– Crystal clear audio/voice reproduction via the vehicles stereo system* or external loudspeaker (*subject to compatibility with vehicle stereo system)
– Multiple call handling – hold calls and switch between them, conference up to 7 participants
– Emergency Calls – via an SOS key
– External antenna connection via FME or FAKRA
– Privacy Handset available (optional accessory)
Bury CP 1100 is compatible with the following frequencies
Telstra Next G Network: 850MHz
Price for 8 + Units $949.00 each inc GST
Bury CP1100 hard-wired in-vehicle phone working with any Telstra standard sim card
(or car-phone/truck-phone as people typically describe such devices).
With signal boost of up to 2.3 watts plus the well known and trusted Bury technology the call quality is second to none.